Message from the President
To continue to be your valuable partner
NITTEN is a group of professionals in space creation that realizes the passionate wishes of clients who aspire to take their projects one step further. Our goal is to contribute to achieving a thriving and flourishing society. We will work with our clients on rewarding projects, all the while earning your trust through our expertise, skills, and ability to make exceptional proposals.
President Toru Takai
- Company Name
- NITTEN CO.,LTD.
- Date Established
- February 25, 1941
- 495 million yen
- Board Of Directors
PresidentToru TakaiManaging directorHinako FujimuraDirectorHirohumi WakamatsuStanding AuditorToshiko Kobayashi
- Associating Organization
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tokyo, Osaka,
Nagoya, Kanazawa and Kobe
Nippon Display Federation
The display associations of Tokyo, Aichi-Nagoya and Osaka
Japan Design Space Association
The Japan Society for Exhibition Studies
Japanese Association of Museums
Japanese Technical Organization for Commercial Spaces
Japan Association for the Promotion of Creative Events
Japan Institute of Eventology
- Construction License
- Permit (Special 2) No. 1257 issued by the Country traffic
- Class One Architecture Office Registration
- Osaka Prefectural Governor's Registration (ヌ)No.6999
Aichi Prefectural Governor's Registration (い-1)No.6799
Tokyo Prefectural Governor's Registration No.54962
- Sankyosha is established in Kobe. Business is focused mainly on the operation of expositions, trade shows and exhibition displays.
- The company is renamed Kabushiki Kaisha Nippon Tenrankai Seisaku Haikyusha.
- February,25 1941
- NITTEN CO.,LTD. is established. Due to the outbreak of the Pacific War, the company focuses mainly on various exhibitions sponsored by governmental and municipal offices.
- March 1947
- A new office and factory are established in Kita-ku, Osaka.
- December 1953
- The Tokyo Branch is established and undertakes business related mainly to displays, exhibitions and interior designs.
- November 1954
- The Nagoya Branch is established and undertakes business related mainly to displays, exhibitions and interior designs.
- March 1965
- The Head Office is relocated to Osaka.
- October 1973
- The Kanazawa sub-branch office is established under the Nagoya Branch. In March 1978, it is renamed the Kanazawa Branch.
- March 1977
- The Tokyo Branch is reestablished as the Tokyo Business Headquarters Office in the New Ueno Office Building.
- February 1979
- The Kobe Business Headquarters Office is relocated to Sannomiya, Kobe and is renamed the Kobe Branch in April 1991.
- November 1982
- The new Nagoya Business Headquarters Building is constructed.
- October 1988
- The Planning Headquarters is established in Akasaka, Tokyo.
- October 1995
- The Work Management Departments in Osaka is incorporated as the subsidiary Nitten Craft.
- October 1995
- The Communication Design Center is incorporated as the subsidiary Land Co., Ltd.
- October 2000
- The Tokyo Business Headquarters Office is renamed the Head Business Headquarters Office.
- October 2013
- For business operation reinforcement in Tohoku-district, the TOUHOKU NITTEN CO.,LTD is established as a subsidiary company.
- October 2014
- The Sendai Branch office is established under the Head Business Headquarters office.
Address and Access
Main and Eastern Japan Head quarters (Tokyo)
6-21-6, Higashiueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0015, Japan
Central Japan Head quarters (Nagoya)
2-22-1 Kumano-cho, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 453-0814, Japan
Head Office and Western Japan Head quarters (Osaka)
3-7, Manzai-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0028, Japan
Itopia sakaemachi-dori Bldg., 5-2-16, Sakaemachi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0023, Japan
Seto Bldg.,14-4, Musashi-cho, Kanazawa 920-0855, Japan
Grand Maison Katahira Bldg.,1-17-20,Ichiban-cho,Aoba-ku,Sendai 980-0811,Japan